BG1300 - Jr. Field Technician
We have an immediate opening for two field technician to conduct the following:
- Perform pre and post condition surveys;
- Install field equipment to monitor noise and vibration related to blasting or construction activities;
- Work mainly in the field;
- Preparation of field reports and other office assignments;
- Travel between sites and work in urban or remote areas within Eastern Ontario as required;
- Ensure all field work is carried out effectively and efficiently following safe work practices;
- Completion of College or University Engineering Programs.
- 0 to 2 year experience in working in the field;
- Experience in performing surveys, noise and vibration monitoring is an asset.
- Excellent English communication skills (French is an asset);
- Strong organization skills;
- Able to work alone and with a group;
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure;
- Able to work weekdays and weekends as required;
- Proficient in the use of computers and other electronic devices;
- Valid Drivers license and access to vehicle is a must.